Saturday, April 6, 2013

Over due post...

 I apologize for being MIA for so long, I hope you haven't given up on me. I want to share with you today something that is way over due. In November 2011 I won a Kirkland's gift card from Amanda of "Amanda Carol at Home" blog. If you haven't visited her blog you need to, she is a very talented and amazing interior designer and has great style when it comes to fashion. Here's a few pictures of what I purchased with my gift card. I've seen these all over blog world, Internet and retail stores, I love everything it says and as soon as I saw it, I knew had the perfect place for it to hang.                                                                  
                             
This shelf reminded me of one that Pottery Barn sold a few years ago. I was so excited when I saw it and had to get it!
The next picture is of the shelf with some of my things on it.


The angel belonged to my grandmother I call her Maw maw, she loved angels. 
Maw maw is still living, but she has Alzheimer's, she doesn't know any of us
anymore. It is so sad, I love her so much. The books and mailbox are made of 
paper mache, I modge podged scrapbook paper onto them and added jute rope to the 
books and burlap to the mailbox. The roses were in a flower arrangement I 
received for my birthday 3 years ago that I dried. 
Remember to go visit Amanda's blog 
Amandacarolathome.com 


I've read that Google Reader is going away this month so if you want to continue to follow me you can 
with Linky. You can also follow me on my Face Book page, HomeTalk, Pinterest and Instagram.


Have a beautiful day,
Jeanine




No comments:

Post a Comment